HOW TO CANCEL AN ORDER
If you wish to cancel an order please contact hello@vulcanwatchstraps before 12pm on the day of purchase. If it’s after this time your strap may have already been dispatched.
Once your order has been cancelled we will refund you within 14 calendar days.
If your card issuer has not refunded you within 30 days please let us know using the above e-mail address and we will ensure the issue is resolved as quickly as possible.
Making a return is simple. And, whilst we’re sorry you weren’t 100% satisfied with your Vulcan product, we understand that everyone has different reasons for wanting to return an item.
If you decide to return you item(s) you’ll have 14 days to notify us, starting from the day you received the order.
Your return should be sent back to us in the post and we’ll let you know as soon as it has been received. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of return postage, and also if overseas express shipment there is a £15 postage and admin charge. We also advise that you use recorded delivery because, unfortunately, we can not be held accountable for any goods that go missing in transit.
To make a return please use the following steps:
- Please contact us BEFORE making any returns at email@example.com stating the reason for your return and so we can allocate a returns number
- Pack your Vulcan item(s) in their original packaging and enclose a completed returns slip. Our address is Vulcan Watch Straps Ltd, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX.
- Post the package at any Post Office. We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
- Keep your proof of postage until you have received a confirmation e-mail from one of the Vulcan team, who will let you know that your refund is being processed.
We do our best to ensure that all our products meet the highest standards. Each and every item is checked and quality controlled before being dispatched. However, if for any reason you believe your order is faulty or damaged, please speak to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be happy to help.
In the case of a faulty item you can either:
- Receive a full refund. This will be credited to the account that was used to purchase the product.
- Receive a replacement. This will be dispatched at the next available postage.
Please do not dispose of the faulty product before you have spoken to one of our client service team as it could affect your refund.
We understand that sometimes people change their minds so we’re happy to exchange your Vulcan watch strap for one that better suits your style.
As soon as we receive your request one of our team will contact you to arrange payment for the postage and packaging of your new strap. Once this is completewe will dispatch your order on the same working day.